“In all chaos there is a cosmos, and in all disorder a secret order” – Carl Jung
My Bachi, little creature who had\has a huge impact in our lives. It been a year since he is gone but we still miss him the same. I still wonder how he might have returned back to this world – again as a dog, a cow which stared at me, the lizard which refuses to leave my room, a human whom I might meet after some years; or is his karmic debt cleared and he is gone for good.
DP Photo Challenge: Scale
With my new job and new challenges I am not able to take time out for painting. So I went looking for Van Gough in a box, not that I would endorse that idea very much but this is the best I could do in my current situation and came across this Manadala book – Coloring for Calm. So now a days I am trying to satisfy my artistic itch by filling in colors into the patterns hoping for peace and more free time.
I found this really a good way to meditate also as you have to stay very focused while filling in the finer details. So coloring away and hoping for peace of mind and time so that I can get back to my primitive ways of painting.
Untill then you gotta do what you gotta do!!!
I remember saying, “I love travelling” NOT “I love relocating”.
I have been a “potential” immigrant for 2 years, then a local for a year and now I am an expat.
Almost around the globe… sounds awesome !!! But I am tired of setting up camp after every 1 year or so.
The good side to all this relocating is as you all know – seeing new places and living among different people and many more….
BUT one of the biggest challenge (at least for me) apart from the others which I felt like mentioning today is trying to find my beauty and health products. By the time I research and adjust to new products, I seem to migrate, aannnnnnddddd again its the whole cycle all over again
– search online where you will get your products.
– see where there are located, locate it and go to shops
– now there are three scenarios here;
1. you find your product, you take it – simple and happy; but your mind going back to the other products ; “should I try that one”, “maybe its better”, “lets check it’s price”, “I think its made for this climate, I should try this”, “what if it doesn’t suit me”, “it(my original product) was cheaper in my currency, I should have brought it from there”, “the luggage limit they give on these planes is bulls**t”
2. you find your product but there are better looking similar products on the shelves, and you want to try them – complicated&costly but happy; “WOW there are so many options, lets check these out”, “OMG – it contains methyl**** (don’t even know what it is but worried)”, “lets try this, if it fails I’ll buy my original product”
3. you don’t find your product and nothing similar to what you have used is available – frustrating and online research starts again; “S**t, what!!! you call this a developed country – they don’t even have this”; “I should never have come here”; “I should have packed it”; more SWEARING…… “now I have to figure out an alternative, check online and forums, SWEARING SWEARING”.
And by the time you have wasted so much money and effort on all this, all you feel is bad about misusing the money on something so stupid, instead of using it for seeing the place and what it has got to offer.
So finally Gods, add more travelling to my catalog, than relocating. Relocating is fine – keep it coming, but more travelling pls :).
Oh!!! I forgot to mention this …… I miss painting 😦 I am yet to buy an easel which I’ll have to postpone to next month if I don’t get my relocation allowance soon.
Good Nite for today
Travel adventures and tips from someone who likes going off the beaten track.
Images of Nature from Western New England
Life on the Big Island of Hawaii
Sharing unique images that I have captured from around the world. All images are copyrighted by Ravi Patel.
Faith saved us from the savages that we were, losing faith makes us savages again
Forward-thinking, noise-ridden curation.
Welcome! Hope you see some artwork that pleases you, if not now, maybe next time...
No Camera Needed
Our lives in the present age.
Mostly photographs with some words by this arty scientist...
STOPS ALONG THE WAY
Collect Experiences...Not Things
Original abstract art offered directly from the artist
Expressing Thought Through Photography
Remember who you are!
"The Most Extraordinary Abstract Art Photography You May Ever Experience".
Crafting For Those Dedicated to Experimentation
An artist with an irresistible urge to create!
Food Finds, Travel Tips, Super Shops.
lost in the pages of books
trips, tips, and tricks for all things travel. Come with me as I explore the world!
Art Studio Dumfriesshire
Poetry BLOG By Edge of Humanity Magazine
Peintures art dessins contemporain
nature inspired ideas to get a trendy and organic look in your home
Art is everywhere, be inspired