I remember saying, “I love travelling” NOT “I love relocating”.
I have been a “potential” immigrant for 2 years, then a local for a year and now I am an expat.
Almost around the globe… sounds awesome !!! But I am tired of setting up camp after every 1 year or so.
The good side to all this relocating is as you all know – seeing new places and living among different people and many more….
BUT one of the biggest challenge (at least for me) apart from the others which I felt like mentioning today is trying to find my beauty and health products. By the time I research and adjust to new products, I seem to migrate, aannnnnnddddd again its the whole cycle all over again
– search online where you will get your products.
– see where there are located, locate it and go to shops
– now there are three scenarios here;
1. you find your product, you take it – simple and happy; but your mind going back to the other products ; “should I try that one”, “maybe its better”, “lets check it’s price”, “I think its made for this climate, I should try this”, “what if it doesn’t suit me”, “it(my original product) was cheaper in my currency, I should have brought it from there”, “the luggage limit they give on these planes is bulls**t”
2. you find your product but there are better looking similar products on the shelves, and you want to try them – complicated&costly but happy; “WOW there are so many options, lets check these out”, “OMG – it contains methyl**** (don’t even know what it is but worried)”, “lets try this, if it fails I’ll buy my original product”
3. you don’t find your product and nothing similar to what you have used is available – frustrating and online research starts again; “S**t, what!!! you call this a developed country – they don’t even have this”; “I should never have come here”; “I should have packed it”; more SWEARING…… “now I have to figure out an alternative, check online and forums, SWEARING SWEARING”.
And by the time you have wasted so much money and effort on all this, all you feel is bad about misusing the money on something so stupid, instead of using it for seeing the place and what it has got to offer.
So finally Gods, add more travelling to my catalog, than relocating. Relocating is fine – keep it coming, but more travelling pls :).
Oh!!! I forgot to mention this …… I miss painting 😦 I am yet to buy an easel which I’ll have to postpone to next month if I don’t get my relocation allowance soon.
Good Nite for today
words for rejuvenate
Precision Lead To Close A Good Online Buy
amalgam, colectii diverse, colectie insigne, colectie brelocuri, artizanat, magneti frigider, etc...
It's all about Having the Courage of Desire...
Inspiration through my thoughts, experiences and travels
365 inconsistent days of pictures
Asian Australian. Multiculturalism
Author of Poetry & Erotica
Repurposing Old Makeup
What I've always wanted
How important it is in life not necessarily to be strong, but to feel strong.
Igniting wellness and inspiring healthy lives.
Journeys Through Place and Time
Creating Works of Art by combine sea glass & shell fragments in addition to exploring Collage & Photography
Mindfulness, Spontaneity and Authenticity
"L'amore non conosce barriere. Salta ostacoli, oltrepassa recinzioni, attraversa pareti per arrivare alla sua destinazione, pieno di speranza."
Fairy Tales and Poetry Celebrating Magic and Nature for Kids of all Ages
Tale of Thoughts
Sharing the world through photography
art meets music
An unstrung saga...
Crafting is the best medicine
Nails MakeUp Design
A topnotch WordPress.com site
We went to France ..... and then we came back.
travels, books, cosmetics, promo, life
Travel Tips, Documentary And Events Photography
Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Cancun, Riviera Maya, Cenotes, Sian Ka'an, Cozumel, Bacalar, Mahahual, Monterrey...
It's just G.